Image Map

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mrs. Darling: Wanted In The House Of Darling - House of Lavande

The above depictions of Mrs. Darlings desire are courtesy of House of Lavande


It is safe to say that vintage and vintage inspired jewelry is an absolute passion of mine. Those who know me personally can attest to this truth. Right after giving birth to each of my children, my precious baubles were put away. I was too afraid of getting a call from CPS about ghastly scratches on their delicate faces and bodies from my outrageous chandelier earrings, bold bangles or extravagant cocktail rings. Now that my youngest is walking, I'm beyond ready to break out the big bling for a little fun.

The well known House of Lavande has long been a source of inspiration for my love of statement pieces. Pictured above are my cravings of the moment. Be sure to check out their website. A little taste of razzle dazzle is sure to cure any case of the Mondays!

With love,
Mrs. Darling

1 comment: