Image Map

Friday, November 8, 2013

Weekly PD: Vanilla Buttercream


All of my teeth are sweet teeth. There is no singular in that statement. For me, it sometimes takes a straight up sugary treat to make the straight up nastiness of the day melt away. As a candy aisle junkie, with two children in tow, a special trip down aisle 3 in the grocery store (also know as my happy place) can pose a bit of a problem when it comes to setting a good example for healthy eating.  So when I get home and after the children are in bed, I mix confectionary sugar, butter and vanilla and produce a satiating agent of the best sort ... Vanilla Buttercream Icing.

If you care to try my tranquilizing Pixie Dust after a challenging week, please click here to find the ultimate vanilla buttercream recipe from The Magnolia Bakery on my Pinterest board, Confection!

With love,
Mrs. Darling




A little bit of vanilla buttercream goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment