Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Humble Thank You

Photo Credit: Allison Tatios
Dear Readers,

I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and support that I have received from all of you - both publicly and privately. Believe it or not, I am still personally responding to the letters that have come my way over the past couple of weeks.

There is no description for the honor it is for me to be let into your lives and to hear and read some of your stories and experiences. The bravery it has taken YOU who have shared your journeys with me after reading my last blog post is not only humbling, it's breathtaking. You have lifted me. You have inspired me and you have instilled a drive in me to never stop growing, changing and writing.

Your words of encouragement and prayer are an invaluable blessing. "Thank you" doesn't seem like enough words to truly be able to express my appreciation for you all, but for now, it's all I can say... Thank you, Thank you Thank you!

With love,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment